What’s your most embarrassing story?
This was THE hardest question to answer, because I’m a pretty shameful person😉 but it would have to be at Heathrow (sp?) airport. I didn’t want to go to the bathroom, so I slipped into a stall, armed with germ killer and lots of tissues, I saw that the water was a little high, so I though I might flush it, just to check it was okay, and I did, but… the water rose, almost coming over the side (don’t fear, I didn’t get ANY on me) and I ran out, silently, before I could say anything a woman pushed through and went into the cubicle, only to emerge later with a very sour look on her face.
I was like ‘but I didn’t even go!’ I felt SO humiliated, this woman must have thought I was just a disgusting person, so I was forced to pee on the plane :(
If you could invite anyone to a dinner party, who would you invite, and why?
Who else? My blog girls, a dinner party for all my blogging girls, and not just the other bloggers, all my readers, how does that sound to you girls?
If you could go anywhere in 2010 where would it be?
Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Let’s stare for a little while :)
If you could be any character from a book/movie/tv show, who would you be?
Cute book, a bit of romance and a bit of the beach, a bit sad too…
Would you rather be a mermaid, princess or fairy?
Mermaid, I’m a disney girl from way back…
Do you have a favorite color?
Black, can’t go wrong with black😉
what’s your usual starbucks order?
A Tall Starbucks Doubleshot on ice with soy milk.
Enjoying a caramel latte🙂
Have you ever been to america?
Well, I do live in Australia, but I’m an American citizen! Now there’s something you guys didn’t know! I’m American and my actual name is Katlyn (pronounced as you read, KAT-LYN) but I prefer Katie and I had to get a citizenship to live in Australia because I was born in Galveston, Texas. My Mum, Dad, older brother and I traveled around America for a long time, something to do with Dad’s job. Yes, I could come visit you girls any time I liked, for as long as I liked! Hmm, sounds like a plan.
Looking back, is there any good things that you’ve discovered about yourself since having anorexia??
Oh lots, I have determination that now I can put into other things in life, and through Anorexia I’ve met some great girls in IP and on the Blogs. It makes me so sad that all the sweet girls I know have to have this stupid disease, and we don’t want it and we didn’t ask for it!
Now I’ve received this award from a couple girls, so here tis’
10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!
- Early mornings, very early, before the sun comes up, it makes me feel refreshed and healthy. I hate sleeping in, it makes me feel all crusty. I need the fresh morning air to fill my lungs, I need fresh air – it’s my addiction, it vitalizes me🙂 If I’m cooped up, I’m in a bad news.
- The Beach, the freedom, I love the smell of the sand and the water around my ankles, just lying in the water and talking to my sister/brother or just digging in the sand. I’ve never been more relaxed. Maybe they should start an IP on the beach?
- Cold showers, I put on the heat lights in my bathroom so that I’m boiling then jump in a freezing shower, it’s almost refreshing as the morning air, crisp.
- Just sitting around retelling old stories with family and friends, I love just talking into the night, when you’re so tired you want to go to sleep, but you want to keep talking too!
- Camping (with a bathroom) last year I camped at this caving site and me and my friends snuck into the boys tents, then when we heard the teachers coming down, we ran back to our tent, only for one of the boys to follow, and the male teacher came to our tent and started talking about our plans for tomorrow and we had our friend under our sleeping bags, pinching him every time he talked😉 don’t worry, there was no funny business…
- Shopping, can’t go wrong with a little retail therapy🙂
- Trashy Magazines, I pretend it’s because I think they’re ridiculous but I’m actually an extremely curious person, curiosity killed the cat Kat-LYN.
- Blogging, no question bout it, you girls are my stars.
- Day Dreaming, adore day dreaming, it’s like escaping.
- Laughing until you have no breath, it’s my only form of exercise😉
This week, pledge to me that you’re going to do something daring, lets get some endorphins into our little bodies🙂
xxx Katie xxx